We are pleased to announce that week commencing 24th April will be the start of our move from our current premises at Forge Road, to the new Health and Wellbeing site (Bro Ddyfi Community Hospital) across the road, with the aim to open officially at our new location from Tuesday 2nd May. Entrance to our practice will be via the main hospital entrance.
Important things to note, and I ask that you include all dates in your diaries. We also ask that you share this information with friends and neighbours. During this week:
- Our phone number will remain unchanged and will be answered as usual
- Only emergency appointments will be available. We will be working with a reduced team so please consider this when you call us requesting an appointment
- No collection of routine medications – we can issue more for you to ensure you have enough to cover. Please review your medications and dates and start requesting anything additional from end of March, to wc 10 April.
- Only urgent/acute medications will be dispensed
- Keep your eye on our Facebook page for daily updates, posters on our doors, but call us if unsure of daily appointment locations etc
- Our minor injury unit will be available till 18:30 on Thurs 27th April at the old site. We then hope to open at the Health and Wellbeing site from 8am Friday 28th April, but please call us before to ensure you use the right location. Alternately, please refer to door posters and facebook for updates
- Our pharmacy will be closed from 12:00 Wed 26th April. Patients will be directed to Rowlands for same day medications after this time. We will then re-open at 8am on Thursday 27th April at the new Health and Wellbeing site
- During this week we ask that you come to the practice by foot, if possible. Some bays will be blocked off to allow access to the removal company so parking will be limited
Any problems at any time please call the practice on 01654 702224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org